Melbourne Star Chauffeured cars offer custom design tours and packages based on client requirements. Our trained staff has been specially selected from the locals of Melbourne with the historical and geographical information of Melbourne and surrounding.
Our services based on individual requests of our clients with our suggestions.
City Discovery and beyond
Melbourne has compelling appeal in its gardens, its history, its character, and its charm. Inhabited by cultures from across the globe, Melbourne has a fascination in the mix of its cosmopolitan people who give generously and share passionately in the richness of this most dynamic and vibrant city.
- Bourke Street Mall
- Federation Square development
- St Paul’s Cathedral
- Melbourne Town Hall
- Law Courts & Flagstaff Gardens
- Queen Victoria Market
- Melbourne University
- Royal Exhibition Buildings
- Chinatown, Parliament House and Princess Theatre
- St Patrick’s Cathedral
- Visit Fitzroy Gardens and see Captain Cook’s Cottage (opportunity to inspect)
- Melbourne Cricket Ground
- Melbourne Park – National Tennis Centre
- Flinders Street Station
- Trendy Southbank on the river
- Arts and Cultural Centre
- Gracious tree-lined St Kilda Road
- Albert Park Lake – Grand Prix site
- Ornate Victorian terraced homes
- Revitalized South Melbourne
- Port Melbourne by the Sea
- Views of historic Williamstown
- West Gate Bridge – spectacular city overview
- Telstra Dome at Docklands
- World Trade Centre/Crown Casino
- Visit the Royal Botanic Gardens – perhaps enjoy a Devonshire Tea or walk by the lake
- The Shrine of Remembrance.
Melbourne is the door to Australia’s cellar and one of the world’s great wine destinations. Victoria boasts more than 400 wineries, 100 of which are within 100 kilometres of the city. More than half of the state’s wineries have cellar doors where you can taste and buy the local product and meet the winemaker.
We can tailor winery tours for you. We have specific drivers in our team that have vast knowledge in regards to the wineries as they used to work as tour guides previously.